3. Permissions & Conditions
- Neither the Work nor any of its individual components, in Original or Modified Versions, may be (i) sold by itself; (ii) used for website or app generators; (iii) used to create templates, themes, and plugins for sale.
- Original or Modified Versions of the Work may be bundled, redistributed and/or sold with any software, provided that each copy contains the above copyright notice and this license. These can be included either as stand-alone text files, human-readable headers or in the appropriate machine-readable metadata field within text or binary files as long as those files can be easily viewed by the user.
- No Modified Version of the Work may use the Reserved Name(s) unless explicit written permission is granted by the corresponding Copyright Holder. This restriction only applies to the primary product name as presented to the users.
- The name(s) of the Copyright holder(s) or the Author(s) of the Work shall not be used to promote, endorse or advertise any Modified Version.
- The Work, modified or unmodified, in part or in whole, must be distributed entirely under this license, and must not be distributed under any other license.
THE WORK IS PROVIDED ”AS IS”, AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COPYRIGHT HOLDER BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE WORK, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.