Interactive charts to build insightful data visualizations in your web or mobile apps
Thousands of companies in over 100 countries are using Froala.
What do you get with Froala Charts?
With 20+ chart types, Froala Charts consists of the most commonly used basic charts such as column, line, and pie for your reports and dashboards.
From Gauges and KPIs to funnel and pyramid charts, Froala Widgets makes your dashboards and monitors a lot more insightful.
Advanced charting using Heat maps, treemaps, radar, statistical charts, and more for domain-specific usage.
Built by Developers for Developers.
Froala Charts allows users to configure charts to suit their unique needs. Use attributes, layers or events and APIs along with abundant charting features to create insightful dashboards.
Popular Charting Features
Customize how charts behave when users perform certain actions, using events and API.
Drill down to endless levels to provide viewers with deep insights into data.
Make beautiful and informative tooltips to help viewers quickly see context- sensitive information about data.
Chart Loading Config
Display messages or images, every time the chart loads. Customize the message/ source image in any way you want, and link it to the chart.
Zoom, scroll, and pan through Zoom Scatter charts, for better insights into individual data plots, or compare between two series of data values.
Display numbers in global/European formats, and let viewers switch between them on the fly.
Why do 800,000 developers love Froala?
Easy to use with a low learning curve
Create your first chart in under 15 minutes. And with consistent API across different charts build your next dashboards in a snap.
Customizable looks and feel
Give your dashboards a modern look with multiple pre-built themes or build your own themes with ease.
Support for the choice of your frameworks
From React to Ruby on Rails and CDN to NPM, Froala Charts supports the tech stack of your choice for both frontend and backend.
Comprehensive documentation for each library or programming language, with a lot of live-examples.
A plethora of examples for inspiration
Get ready-to-use chart examples, industry-specific dashboards and even data stories, available with source code for you to quickly get started.
Charts for all your data vizualization needs
Build interactive dashboard, reports ,and powerful data visualizations using basic to advanced charts and widgets.
Intelligent configurations to save your time
Smart defaults to help you get started, but providing deep configuration for each chart element.
Support for modern and old browsers
From IE8 to Google Chrome and everything in between, it just works!
Frequent updates, quick bug fixes, and customer-driven roadmap.
Priority support with live chat
Best-in-class support to help you with all your web & mobile projects.
Pricing plans customized for different team sizes, usage (internal vs SaaS), up-front vs annual.
Why should you choose Froala Charts?
There are over 800,000 developers from 28,000+ companies who prefer Froala Charts products over Open source or other paid libraries.
Here are a few reasons:
Open Source Charting Libraries
- 15 minutes to first chart, without any learning curve. Plus, consistent API across different charts make it simple to build complex charts or dashboards.
- Some of these libraries have a deep learning curve, requiring days of learning, before you can even build your first chart. And then configuring them to suit your requirements is another story in itself!
- Consistent look & feel. Our themes have a consistent look across products. Did we tell you that you can also build your own theme?
- Many libraries do not provide a consistent look and feel across the charts. This problem is made worse when you use multiple libraries.
- Non availability for all frameworks - Very few libraries officially support plugins for your frameworks and back-end languages.
- Comprehensive documentation for each library or programming language, with a lot of live-examples.
- While these libraries have simple tutorials that help you get started, but beyond that you’re expected to jump straight to API docs or even source code, without enough examples.
- Ready-to-use chart examples, industry-specific dashboards and even data stories, available with source code for you to quickly get started.
- These libraries do showcase their charts and features, but most of them do not have examples of integrated dashboarding experience.