Table of contents
- Can I Generate PDF Files In Froala - the Best WYSIWYG HTML editor?
- How Do I Embed Rich Content in Froala Rich-Text Editor JS?
- Are There More Froala Features That Add Value to My Website HTML Editor?
- How Do I Sign Up for Froala?
Froala WYSIWYG HTML editor supports and includes a third-party plugin called Codox.io. Codox.io is Froala’s official plugin for real-time co-editing of HTML documents and content. This is an awesome feature that allows many people to collaborate and work on the same HTML document. When using this feature, if you type or edit something in your editor window, the changes automatically appear in your co-workers’ editor windows. This collaborative feature offered by Froala is indeed a great way of increasing efficiency and productivity at work or when working from home.
There are often times when you want to add math equations and formulas to your HTML content. Froala provides full support to enable you to type math expressions, notations, formulas, and symbols through the MathType editor. MathType is now recognized as one of the best math equation and formula editors. It is used by K-12 and STEM faculty and students globally. By including the MathType plugin in the Froala editor, you get powerful math editing capabilities. Some features are listed below:
- Latex support
- An extensive range of math symbols
- Right to left (RTL) support for languages such as Arabic, Urdu, and Persian
- Chemical symbols and formulas (ChemType)
Indeed, yes! At Froala we understand the importance of tracking changes in an editor. There are many times when you type or edit content and want to revert to the original. The track changes plugin keeps a record of all the changes you make to text, images, styles, tables, lists, and more. You can easily use the track changes toolbar to accept or reject a change. Moreover, you can choose to accept or reject all changes and edits you have made to your content.
A few features of track changes plugins include:
- Enable or disable track changes
- Show or hide tracked changes
- Track a single change and choose to accept or reject it
- Track all changes and choose to accept or reject all of them
- All images and text additions are highlighted with a yellow color
- Anything you want to delete is highlighted in red color with a strikethrough
Can I Generate PDF Files In Froala – the Best WYSIWYG HTML editor?
Again yes! The portable document format (PDF) is now one of the universally accepted file formats that allow you to share documents. This is a very convenient and reliable format, as almost every operating system now supports viewers of PDF files on almost all platforms. If you want to generate PDF files in Froala editor, then you can use the Export as PDF option through
html2pdf.bundle.js. You can also add a “Download PDF” button in the toolbar to give easy and quick access to PDF exporting capabilities.
How Do I Embed Rich Content in Froala Rich-Text Editor JS?
Froala makes it easy for you to embed rich content in your HTML documents. If you want to add content from Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, or other such social media platforms, then you can use Embed.ly Froala Integration. Froala fully supports Embed.ly, which is one of the best services for incorporating rich content. Go ahead; integrate this third-party plugin and be on your way to creating awesome content!
Are There More Froala Features That Add Value to My Website HTML Editor?
Yes, of course! When you use Froala, you get the best rich text editing experience. There are more plugins that help you extend its functionality. To enable a clean and simple interface, you can stick to the basic editing features and add only the components you need. Besides the capabilities discussed earlier, here are a few more plugins that you can use and increase productivity.
- Character counter: Displays the total characters typed by a user. You can also add an upper limit to restrict the user from exceeding a predefined length of text.
- Mentions: You can display an auto-complete list when the user types an
- Spelling and grammar: You see the issues with grammar and spelling in real-time as you type text in the editor window.
- Font awesome: Make your content interesting and engaging by adding any of the font awesome icons to your HTML documents.
- Quick insert: Enables you to create a quick insert menu of buttons that you use frequently. As soon as you focus on an empty line, this menu appears.
How Do I Sign Up for Froala?
Mehreen Saeeda former writer for Froala, showcased exceptional talent and dedication during their tenure with the company.