Craft CMS Froala Editor
Adding links to Craft Entries causing issues when you double click on the entry to link to. Just click once and use the "Select" button.
Sorry for the inconvience. We're working on these annoying issues. But we decided to release a new version because of some missing important other features (like saving links the Craft way).
You have the following installation options:
It is possible to install the plugin for Craft 2. Craft is not yet working with composer. It uses the composer installers package to move the package to craft/plugins/ folder.
composer require froala/craft-froala-editor
After requiring the plugin package, it is moved to
You still need to go to the Craft Plugins page to install and enable it.
Note: it doesn't use Froala Editor sources from composer yet. This will be there for the Craft 3 version of course.
- Download the plugin from the github repo
- Place the contents in the folder "froalaeditor"
- Copy the froalaeditor/ folder to your craft/plugins/ folder
- Login to the control panel of your Craft installation and navigate to Settings > Plugins
- Hit "install" to install the plugin.
To enable the editor you need a license, you can get it at https://froala.com.
Once you have a license for your domain, you can enter the license key in the plugin settings.
- Ability to set your license key in plugin settings
- Ability to disable/enable editor plugins via settings
- Creating fields defined as Richtext Froala Editor
- Ability to change enabled plugins per field (inherit from generic plugin settings)
- Configuration of Craft Asset sources for image/file uploads
- Configuration of custom CSS file to be loaded relative from the site or from a plugin resource